B. Braun Avitum Ireland
Welcome to B. Braun Avitum Ireland - your partner in the supply of high quality renal products for Renal Dialysis Therapy and the treatment of haemodialysis patients through the Wellstone Renal Clinics.
B. Braun Avitum Ireland is the result of a joint venture between B. Braun and PEI Surgical. This business model brings with it excellence in product design and manufacturing and on-the-ground service, delivery and after care.
Since its inception in 2008, B. Braun Avitum Ireland (BBAVI) has established itself as a strong and credible partner in the Irish Renal market.
The B. Braun Avitum Group has more than 350 dialysis centres across Europe. We offer our patients Holiday Dialysis in a convenient environment.
For more than 170 years B. Braun is synonymous with tradition, competence and progress. Optimal personal care and the highest possible quality standards are the guarantee for you to fully enjoy your holiday in a safe and relaxing environment.
Vision and Mission
Our mission is to improve our patients' lives. This mission guides all our activities, decisions, targets and values. Our ultimate goal is to build up and sustain a mutual feeling of trust and cooperation in order to fulfill and balance the needs of our patients, employees, shareholders and society.
Two guiding principles determine the way we work and act as a company:
- We improve our patients' lives from a medical and from a quality of life perspective.
- We are contributing to the global success of the B. Braun Avitum Group on the basis of entrepreneurial and successful local organisations.
Corporate Objectives at B. Braun Avitum Group
The patient is in the centre of everything we do. While this is particularly important in the case of product quality, it is just as important from an employee perspective - at every level. All employees have to contribute in their day-to-day jobs to fulfill our mission to "improve our patients' lives".
The most important objectives in this area are:
- Optimal patient care
- Clear medical key performance indicators
- Efficient treatment cycle
- High quality personnel
- High standard clinical environment
Services and Products
Patients, Practice and Processes in Perfect Harmony
As of January 2009, the B. Braun Avitum Group treated more than 8000 patients in its own dialysis centres, mainly across Europe as well as in Asia and Africa. As a non public company we commit ourselves, above all, to the well-being of our patients and see this commitment in the focus of all our efforts. Our certified management system demonstrates that our goal of providing the highest quality in treatment stands the test of objectivity. By treating patients ourselves, we get immediate feedback on the requirements of medical professionals enabling us to optimise our dialysis solutions.
Dialysis Technology in Dialogue with Service Requirements
B. Braun Avitum has developed a seamlessly integrated system with components that work in perfect harmony. This includes haemodialysis equipment and technology with numerous featured options. Additional accessories and maintenance plus other consulting services are also provided. With this extensive product and service portfolio we have convincing and comprehensive solutions available to meet every need.
We go far beyond medical technology to offer you dialysis services and complete and customised dialysis solutions. The innovative dialysis solutions from B. Braun Avitum not only allow the best renal treatment for patients but also make daily therapy more cost-effective.
Find out more about B. Braun Avitum dialysis technology at the group webpage http://www.bbraun.com.
Renal Care Center Locations
- Irish Kidney Association website
- Global dialysis reference site with good general information
- Neutral and independent website providing news, information about renal care products, services and the opportunity to participate in discussion groups.
- A forum for exchanging and disseminating scientific information about kidneys.
- NephroWorld is the most visited virtual community and marketplace for professionals. patients, organizations and companies related to nephrology.
- All about kidney disease. Kidney portal with all sorts of information concerning nephrology. Homepage includes GFR calculator (measures kidney function) and BMI calculator (Body Mass Index).
- The Renal Association is the professional association of nephrologists (renal physicians) and renal scientists in the UK.
- The NKF is the only UK charity run by Kidney patients for kidney patients.
- The National Kidney Foundation